Monday, July 12, 2010

Fabulous Resin



I love translucent swirly resin bowls and platters. The designer brands are pricey but I have found the Universal and My Maison brands at the cheaper end of the price range to be quite lovely too. I haven't been able to find any My Maison resin products online but Opus Design have a small range of the Universal brand resin bowls and platters. Made from polyresin, they are cold food safe, with warm hand wash cleaning. See below for price examples.


Universal Resin Elements Oval Large Salad Bowl in Tortoise Shell Measures 35.5 x 31.5 x 14cm. $AUD75.00.

Universal Resin Elements Oval Platter Small in Frosted White Swirl Dimensions: 40.5 x 33.5 x 5cm $AUD42.95.

Universal Resin Elements Condiment Bowl in White Swirl Diameter: 9.5 x 6.5 cm high. $AUD12.95 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails