Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fresh Finds to Share.

I came across this fabulous online cushion store. Cushion Temple in Cairns Queensland. The Ladybug cushion $AUD20.00(45cmx45cm, suits standard 18" insert) is so cute - but do take some time to checkout their full range. Lovely fresh designs, extremely well priced Maximum postage $6.80AUD per order within Australia.


Yellow Disco Stool from Officeworks $AUD19.00. Bargain bedside table or bathroom/outdoor stool.


New Ikea bedding has arrived in store. I do like this pattern but wish Ikea sold the pillowcases separately as I do prefer to mix'n'match bedlinen. $AUD69.00 Queen size (prices vary depending on state)


Fred 'Here' Wall Hook. $AUD15.50 from giftedstore.com.au

2 comments:

  1. Hi - I have just found your blog and I LOVE it! I was following a really good homewares blog while living in London and was looking for something similiar in Australia - and your blog is it - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails